- 1. Heat a deep skillet or wok over medium heat for about 1 minute. Add oil and heat for 1 minute.
- 2. Add green onions and ginger. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- 3. Add broccoli, green beans, carrots, and garlic. Stir fry for 8-10 minutes.
- 4. Add greens and toss for about 2 minutes or until greens are wilted.
- 5. Stir in water chestnuts, brown rice, soy sauce, peas and almonds.
- 6. Serve as complete meal
- Tip: Serve this dish as a complete main dish along with a side of sliced fruit such as oranges, pineapple or mango. This is also a great recipe to double and then use the leftovers for lunch. Merely heat in the microwave or eat at room temperature.